Whether you send your parents a Christmas card from a few miles away or from overseas, the message it carries should be sincere and from your heart. Parents deserve to be recognized on this special day, and they deserve to be thanked for all that they do for you.
1. I think of you always, Mom and Dad, especially during the holidays. I hope you have the best Christmas ever. You deserve it.
2. Mom and Dad, you are always in my heart and on my mind. May Christmas fill you with the kind of joy you give me.
3. Because you are such loving parents, I know how fortunate I am to have you in my life. Thanks for everything. Merry Christmas.
4. When I think about Christmas, I realize the best gift of all is you. Mom and Dad, have a marvelous Christmas.
5. I always felt I had the best parents in the world because you have done so much for me. All my love on Christmas.
6. Growing up in a house filled with love has been a splendid experience. Mom and Dad, may you feel my love for you this Christmas.